Sunday 15 November 2015

Juggling time

 
No blogpost last week, and unfortunately I can't bring you more this week but this small update. Commuter traffic, long working days and a lot of activities in the evening and weekend have caused that for the past weeks I haven't had much time for my blog or crafting.
Read further for a short update on the several things I have done over the past two weeks.
Ballroom dress
My ballroom dress is taking shape. As soon as I have more time, I will write a post on how I drafted the pattern and how the dress eventually turned out to be. Furtheremore, I have another dance competition coming up soon, and I would like a new latin dress for this, so be sure to expect a post on this as well. 

Crochet
I've been working on another pilowcase. One side is finished now, but as I can't find my Tunisian crochet hook anywhere, I can't finish the second side. As soon as this is finished, I'll write a post on this as well.

Knitting
Over the past two weeks I've taught myself how to knit, and am currently working on a sweater. I'm only on row 12 of over a 100 rows for the back of the sweater, but I absolutely love knitting whilst watching a tv series. I hope it will take shape soon so I can give you an update about it.
 
Sewing
Recently I made a dress out of a black velvet I had laying around, and there are a few other things in the pipeline that I am sure to make after my ballroom dress is finished.


Besides these updates I have something new coming soon, so stay tuned for that!


Sorry again for the lack of real posts the last weeks, and hopefully 'till next week!


-Love, Marieke

No comments:

Post a Comment