Sunday 31 January 2016

A British-themed pillow - Part 1


Hi everyone,

I am a huge fan of the UK. If something is British, I can almost guarantee you I love it. From TV shows to tea (high tea <3) to the country itself, love it! I already have two flags, a small one and a bigger one, a British-themed tea cosy, but a pillow(case) in British theme was still lacking. This of course had to change, so I decided to crochet one.
Contrary to the pillow case I made for my mother a while ago, I wanted this pillowcase to have a crocheted pattern on both sides of the pillow. One of the sides is now finished: a Union Jack; the other side I'm still very busy working on, a second post on this will follow soon.
The pattern is completely made of single crochet. Via http://stitchboard.com/ I converted a picture into a pattern, and a crocheted Union Jack is the end result.


The inside is always funny

I will show the pattern for the other side as soon as possible, but you can be sure it will be British-themed!



-Love, Marieke

No comments:

Post a Comment